- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour MIXED WITH 1/4 teaspoon baking powder and a pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a 9x6 or shallow slice pan. Combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl. Mix well until a soupy mixture forms.
This is just a little slice of Australia for you... ;) so cheesy. can't help myself.