(and oh by the way, talk about the HEALTH benefits of eating a raw lunch!)
- Grab a plate and cover it in your favorite lettuce. Arugula is in the picture and I also love Romaine and Field Greens
- Throw on a couple of tomato slices or cherry tomatoes, whatever you prefer.
- Clementines make for the BEST burst of "dressing" on every bite so I use those next
- Then for a little protein I like to add chicken (NO NOT RAW!) :) If I don't already have a cooked chicken from previous dinner or something, just go buy one pre-done. They're brilliantly cheap and very tasty- not a chicken person? I use canned tuna as my other alternative- don't season it with anything just yet...
- Then I dollop some cottage cheese or labne (lebanese tart yogurt) right in the middle somewhere
- Last, drizzle some fresh lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar & cracked black pepper & salt
Love to all!